Nice mediterranean house in Luberon with white lime walls and chinée decoration
Located under the roof of a Provencal village overlooking the Luberon, this charming house has been entirely renovated with antique materials and offers 60 sqm of space in a decor of antique and Mediterranean objects.
Arranged on two levels in the purest Provencal tradition, this wide open space is a retreat bathed in light, conducive to daydreaming and creation.
This place is also embellished with multiple fountains and a rocky outcrop overlooking the Luberon at 360°.
The first level has :
– a living room whose masonry bench like the bed will transport you to Greece or the Balearics.
– a fully equipped kitchen with a century-old stone sink that was salvaged from an old village house.
– an open bedroom and a bathroom with Mediterranean accents, with a blackcurrant stone basin and waxed concrete walls.
The second floor has :
– a second double bed on the mezzanine, then a workshop with its long window cut out on the very luminous tiled roofs that overlook the Luberon.
– a space with a privileged view to enjoy the sunset at the aperitif time.
With its materials and its architecture of the islands of the South, this place will be perfect for your shootings or your filmings.
– The Chapel (ref: 1704) and the Mediterranean Deco House (ref: 1705) are located at 20 m from each other in the village and can perfectly be rented in a complementary way.
– Shootings and filming in the village are also possible with an authorization of the town hall.
Mediterranean home decoration en détails
- Type of location : Atypical place, House
- Type of use : Film shooting, Shooting, Video clip
- Environment : Countryside / nature
- Style : Countryside, Old-fashioned decoration
- Amount of rooms : 3
- Surface : 60 sqm
- Main room surface : 40 sqm
- Floor : 2
- Electric power : 12 kW
- View : on the village's roofs
- Natural light : Yes
Why did we select it ?
We chose this beautiful house for its Mediterranean architecture, its privileged location in one of the most beautiful villages of the Luberon and its antique objects that will delight the decoration lovers.