Located in the Pilat Regional Nature Park, this stone building with numerous steel windows was built in 1850.
With a total surface area of 3000 sqm, it housed a weaving activity and includes three large 600 sqm plateaus offering views very deep punctuated by many windows. The old factory is completed by a few other premises, including period administrative premises, underground pits which were used for hydroelectric production, a lodge which was used to accommodate the workers, etc.
The exterior of the 6,000 sqm overlooks a wooded park and another stone factory.
This place will be ideal for your filming or shootings.
Former 19th century weaving factory en détails
- Type of location : Atypical place, Warehouse / industrial place
- Type of use : Film shooting, Shooting, Video clip
- Environment : Atypique, Countryside / nature
- Style : Industrial, Old-fashioned decoration
- Amount of rooms : 10
- Surface : 3000 sqm
- Main room surface : 600 sqm
- Land surface : 6000 sqm
- Access to water : No
- Natural light : Yes