Medieval castle mixing classic and contemporary with magnificent gardens
Located in the heart of the Luberon at the foot of the northern slope of the massif, this magnificent estate includes a castle of medieval origin with a wing of Renaissance origin, a wine estate, 2 gîtes and several reception rooms.
The chateau consists of 3 salons and 8 bedrooms and their bathrooms. There are also two gîtes offering 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. These spaces are full of charm thanks to the numerous fireplaces, the vaulted rooms and the harmony of colors. The decoration is a subtle mix between classic and modern.
The large outdoor spaces include a French garden as well as several terraces and parking lots.
This place will be ideal for your shootings, your filmings or your professional events.
18th century Provençal bastide with garden en détails
- Type of location : Castle
- Type of use : Cocktail, Fashion show, Film shooting, Meeting, Prestigious dinner, Product presentation, Seminar, Shooting, Team building, Video clip
- Environment : Countryside / nature
- Style : Classic, Contemporary
- Amount of rooms : 22
- Surface : 1500 sqm
- Car access : Yes
- Parking : 200 parking spots
- Ceiling height : 3,60 meter
- Natural light : Yes