Atypical country chateau with nice decoration in Nouvelle-Aquitaine
This period castle, completely atypical because of its refined Moroccan interior decoration in white and green tones, is located on a 8 hectare site between meadows, woods and a stream.
It is composed of a main dwelling of 450 sqm located between two medieval towers of the 12th / 15th century and is surrounded by dry moats.
This place also includes a barn of 105 sqm and a barn of 180 sqm renovated and exploitable in particular for events, as well as a small house of 115 sqm nicely decorated.
The building is very luminous thanks to the rooms which are full of openings (doors, windows, openings) and the white limestone walls outside. The floors are in tommettes or mostly in wood. The interior walls are made of Charentais stone, sometimes painted, or voluntarily left unfinished, which is what gives the castle its charm.
This soothing, unusual and privileged setting will be perfect for your events, filming or shooting.
Atypical medieval castle with refined interior design en détails
- Type of location : Castle, House
- Type of use : Cocktail, Fashion show, Film shooting, Meeting, Press release, Prestigious dinner, Product presentation, Seminar, Shooting, Showcase, Team building, Video clip
- Environment : Atypique, Countryside / nature
- Style : Classic, Countryside, Old-fashioned decoration, Scandinavian
- Amount of rooms : 12
- Surface : 450 sqm
- Main room surface : 55 sqm
- Land surface : 8000 sqm
- Car access : Yes
- Parking : 8 parking spots
- Ceiling height : 3,4 meter
- antique wood floor : Yes
- Natural light : Yes
Why did we choose this place?
We chose this place because it is completely atypical with its nice and refined interior decoration which contrasts with its medieval exterior.
This place will be ideal for a deco shooting or a professional event if you are looking for an unusual country setting!