Manor house dating from the end of the 19th century and its old dovecote renovated into a contemporary loft
This exceptional estate offers a manor castle dating from the end of the 19th century as well as a loft at the back of an old dovecote. The manor castle, with an area of 900 m2 spread over 3 floors, plunges us into a Belle Epoque atmosphere thanks to a classic chic decoration. The 17 rooms of this place are divided into 3 large living rooms including a main one of 70 m2, 8 bedrooms with period tapestry and 8 bathrooms. The rooms are spacious and bright with a high ceiling of 4 meters. The loft, behind an old dovecote, has been completely renovated in a contemporary and modern way. This place of 150m2 hosts a beautiful living room of 50 m2 as well as 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Large windows allow you to be immersed in the surrounding nature.
On 10 hectares, the estate offers an idyllic and rejuvenating setting. The red bricks, the verdant nature and the bluish swimming pool contrast with elegance.
This place will be ideal for your shootings, your filming as well as your professional events.
Manor castle and its renovated dovecote en détails
- Type of location : Atypical place, Castle, House, Seminar room, Showroom
- Type of use : Cocktail, Conference, fair, Film shooting, Meeting, Press release, Prestigious dinner, Product presentation, Reception, Seminar, Shooting, Team building, Video clip
- Environment : Atypique, Countryside / nature, Garden
- Style : Classic, Countryside, Luxurious
- Amount of rooms : 20
- Surface : 1000 sqm
- Main room surface : 70 sqm
- Land surface : 100000 sqm
- Access to water : No
- View : Unobstructed view of the countryside and woods
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Natural light : Yes
Why did we choose it ?
We chose it for its exceptional setting, its two atypical places grouped together in the same domain as well as its careful decoration in the belle époque style.